Thursday, February 24, 2011

No Man Should Have All That Power: Repsonse to MEDIA AND IDENTITY:THOUGHTS OF REALISM

When talking about your cousin, it makes me think back to the conversation the class had about how Americans interpret media. Are we critical or do we take things for what they are said to be. This is another example of how Americans do not think critically.

*Ok this next little point may seem to be a little off but just follow along...*


I've always been interested in cults. I always wanted to know how ration human beings would follow some nut job and let them talk them into killing themselves or someone else. I always wondered if these people listened to what cult leaders are saying. WHy didn't this raise a red flag. I know if my pastor told me she is God I would definitely have a "..... o__0 Wait a minute playa" moment.

Just like in the situations of cults, I believe many people don't think about the things they hear before they agree with them.

No comments: